Planning For Your Trip
Date: Monday, November 2, 2015
- Q1: Besides online, what resources do you frequently use to plan your hikes?
- Q2: What do you feel is the most important part of the planning process?
- Q3: What planning do you do differently for single day vs. multi day treks?
- Q4: What do you look for most when planning an outing (ie, estimated time, elevation gain, type of terrain, location…)?
- Q5: Do you enjoy preparing for your outings or would you just rather ‘get on with it’?
- Q6: How far in advance do you start planning for your hikes?
- Q7: What sort of safety precautions do you include in your plan?
- Q8: Do you have any ‘trip planning fails’? Something that went wrong because you planned poorly?