Date: Friday, April 22, 2016
Have you taken transit to get to a hiking trail? Or, perhaps you’ve done a one-way hiking route like the Baden-Powell Trail and used transit? Join us on Sunday, May 1st at 9pm PST as this #BCHikeChat is all about Transit-Friendly Hikes.
- Q1. What has been your experience using public transit to go on a hike?
- Q2. What is your favorite transit-friendly hike?
- Q3. Tell us about a fun story when you took public transit to do a hike?
- Q4. Tell us a nightmare story when you took public transit to a hike?
- Q5. Have you used transit to get to a hike in another city or country?
- Q6. Show us a photo from one of your public transit hikes?